Friday, January 28, 2011

New Year's Resolution

Yes, I know it's Jan. 28th - but my New Year's Resolution is to pay more attention to my blog.

Here is an update since my last "real" post - which was Halloween 2010!

November - This is the month, not only of Thanksgiving, but also Amelia's BIRTHDAY!  I posted a link to some pictures in the last post, but didn't go into details.  Her birthday was small - but super fun!  We started the day by meeting some of our new OK friends at the Bounce House place.  The girls ran around and played and had a great time!  Then, we moved on to the Cupcake place.  It was so cute.  We were the only ones in there and the girls made a HUGE mess with their cupcakes - but who cares!  After that we headed home and just played the rest of the day.  It was freezing (Oklahoma is a different kind of cold). 


For Thanksgiving, we went to Andy's parents' house.  It was a very nice time, but for some reason I don't have any pictures.  Hmmmmm.

December - This is Andy's birthday month and Christmas of course!  We had a nice day for Andy's birthday that ended with a night out!  The girl across the street watched the kids (they were already asleep of course) and Andy and I went to our neighborhood Progressive Dinner Party.  It was so much fun!  It's nice to actually have neighbors that are fun and that want to talk (can't say the same about our TX neighborhood)!

Christmas was really fun!  Amelia was very aware of Santa this year - so it made it very special.  We went to look at the Christmas lights one night (kind of like the Zilker park lights for you Austin people - but not on the same scale).  Amelia LOVED it.  For Christmas - we traveled to Dallas and spent 4 days there doing pretty much everything!  Here are some pics!




January - So far, so good.  My business, Pocketbaby, has really taken off and I am super busy!  I play with the kids all day and work at night.  It's fun and feels really good that people all over the country (and even Ireland) are loving my work!  Yay!

August turned 1 on the 26th.  We had a fun day out doing some shopping and playing with one of his little friends all day.  We are having his party next week - so there will be pictures to come!

I really hope I can keep up with the blogging.  I like having something to look back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment